We at Save the Cups don’t like to keep you waiting. (OK, maybe a little. Why else would we have a clock counting down the hours until the site launches?)
Since we know you’re dying to hear about the new site that’s launching on January 1, we’d like to give you a quick intro into what you can expect once SavetheCups.com becomes the real thing. Here’s the run down on what you’ll be able to do:
- Log into SavetheCups.com from the Web or your mobile phone to track every time you save a paper cup by bringing your own reusable cup
- Claim what location, i.e. coffee house, you just saved a cup at
- See who has saved the most cups at that location (hopefully it will be you…)
- Send your cup-saving-awesomeness to Twitter and Facebook to tell your friends about it
- See the running total of how many cups you’ve saved and how many have been saved by the entire community
We’ve got a lot of ideas about how to make this thing grow, but this is how it’s going to start. We hope we can count on you to join us starting January 1.
Let the anticipation begin.
Photo credit: uhhhlaine